Thursday 1 March 2012

Hi! I'm Megan, writer of Sincerely Addison.

Well hello, there! Thanks for checking out my blog. My name's Megan, and I have a head that never shuts up, an affinity for drama and love for flowing words. That's why I wrote Sincerely Addison, a contemporary women's fiction novel similar in wit to Sophie Kinsella's Shopoholic series and with the heartfelt, widespread relatability of Emily Giffin's many (fab) novels. It can be found on Amazon. I dare you to rent or buy a copy.

Over the next little while, I'm going to post an excerpt here or there from Sincerely Addison so that you can get to know Addy yourself. I love her too much to not share.

Anyways, go explore my About Me and Sincerely Addison pages so you can get to know me a little better. I look forward to it!

Much love,

Megan

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment