Monday 26 March 2012

Well I suck at this, don't I?

Has it really been two weeks (well, 13 days. I feel much better about myself when I put it that way) since I posted here last? Well hell, I'm a terrible excuse for a blogger. Does it make up for anything if I say it's because I have been busy living? As in, on vacation. In Cuba. All inclusively. Eating, and sunning myself. And drinking way, way too much tequila?

Whatever. I apologize.

I've been doing lots of reading too, though! Is there anything better, really, than a good book and the sound of the ocean crashing against the shore?

My novel of choice for the week, so far, has been Sophia Kinsella's I've Got Your Number. It's witty, engaging, and, as always, of great female voice. Still not quite sure if it's up to par with Rebecca Jane 'Becky' Brandon (nee Bloomwood)'s, but is anyone's ever, really? Not that Becky never got on my nerves. By the time Mini Shopoholic rolled around, it was like, "Seriously girlfriend? Have you really not learnt your lesson by now?" But it isn't like that made me stop reading. Becky is one of my best literary friends. I love her even if she doesn't exactly scream personal growth, as characters often do (and should) over the span of a six book series.

Anyways, I'm back 13 days from now, and promise that when I return, I'll show you all love by providing in depth reviews of all of the novels I read. So long as I remember them. Tequila tends to make me fuzzy.

Much love,

Megan xx00



No comments:

Post a Comment